fbpx

TWO BRAND STORES DONE FOR YOU aT N150,500!

BECOMES N250,000/YEAR BY 30TH OF OCTOBER

Make An Average of N15million Per Year Managing Your International Brand & Local brand Powered by Us... Or Get 100% Money Back Plus Any Other Expenses You Encored Running Your Internet Brand We Did for You BACK

NOTE 1: This equally gives you one full year of our new dropazz opening for use on the 30th of October (this month)

NOTE 2: Access to our last physical event happening at Lekki Phase 1 on the 30th of October

NOTE 3: Access to Store Management Software (SMS) with ability to not just manage but in clicks create extra businesses

NOTE 4: Access to READY MADE single product sales pages with videos and copies

NOTE 5: Access to hot selling product database with suppliers. International products and Local market products.

NOTE 6: Live event happening on the 30th of this October at Lekki Phase 1, Lagos (you can attend physically or virtually). This is our last event of this year

NOTE 6: BIC T-Shirt will be given to those that will attend physically free

NOTE 6: BIC T-Shirt will be given to those that will attend physically free

NOTE 6: Monthly Coaching for Scaling (Zoom Classes)

ENTRY CLOSES ON THE 25TH OF OCTOBER

BIC Ebejele Says

I love ur training style.

Software and training So easy to understand. Even my wife that was just over hearing from the background commented that ur videos are so well explained

But no matter the number of people who say this is easy, if we tell you and keep showing you, you will not believe until you see it yourself. 

Plus get rewarded as Fastest person to get your store set up and make a sale within 7 days.

THE NEW DROPAZZ WITH 4 PILLARS

Dearest Friend, 

You are reading this because you receive emails from me and as well may have done business with me before or about to. So I decided to give you heads up on where we are going in the next few months starting from October 23rd.

From OCTOBER 23RD 2021, dropazz will no longer be a monthly payment platform but a yearly recurring payment of $600.

And that comes with 4 major pillars: ( (Click Each To expand and Read Full))

For the past  3 years, we dedicated our training resources to allowing users of dropazz create their store brands themselves with our tools backed with the step by step training. But as much as we got good tidings and testimonials from it, over 45% to 50% of persons never even attempt to do anything with the training to creating their brands. In that, another 30% tried their possible best only on weekends at late hours to ask questions and end up achieving nothing because they sleep off while trying to do something tangible finally on their sites. Then the rest 20% are able to. The new dropazz service and software, is taking off that pain from the 80% that don’t have chance and time to create their brands using dropazz store system and dropazz training. 

We are more interested in the 80% than 20%. We truly want everyone to win big and focus their resources in managing and running their Dropshipping business empire.  Therefore, the brand stores and complete funnels will be done for every new user of dropazz, so that within days they are able to start profiting from their business with dropazz.

From 23rd of October every new user of dropazz gets a customized domain, logo, and every word necessary for the site to boom done for them. They enjoy getting their domains and hosting renewed and managed by dropazz free, best server to allow them enjoy unbeatable traffic bandwidth without obstructions.

We are going to take absolute responsibility in providing your top product choice, highly profitable product margins that will allow you make huge profits per sale. Each brand owner will have 70% of every product in store for the LOCAL MARKET custom videos, images and pricing modalities. We are eqaully going to provide inventory of products in stock for this brands to be able to rely heavily on dropazz, even if the brand wishes to sell up to 100 products daily. For the international market, we will do the same and provide handpicked products for our users free without charges.

Each and every user of dropazz will have access to a consulting zoom class every month, with first hand advert scaling and modeling advise. We will equally see to making sure that your adverts will not only going to yield results but long term results. We are going to take responsibility of creating your custom domain emails, create your email marketing platform, and help you integrate best payment method for receiving payments from your customers with ease.

Yes that is correct, Dropazz is going away, to resurface on the 23rd of October BRAND NEW.

Change in pricing

Change in concept

Change in products

Change in Software tech.

WITH THE NEW PRICING DROPAZZ WILL NO LONGER BE A MONTHLY FEE RESUBSCRIPTION PLATFORM! 

That is correct, BECAUSE IT won’t be for the public but selected few.

This is going to change a lot of things, including that dropazz will now be for only ENTREPRENEURS and not for those INTENDING to be entrepreneurs.

This few entrepreneurs are going to be with us only to service Nigerian and European market for Decades to come. 

Nigeria alone got more than 200 million people… So if we are entirely 500 people in Nigeria monopolizing DROPSHIPPING servicing 200m Nigerians, that won’t be bad at all. 

Most 95% of Nigerians are better buyers than Sellers, and that is why the remaining 5% sell to the 95%.  

We are unleashing this new dropazz on the 30th of October, on a live physical BIC CHALLENGE FINALE BOOTCAMP @ LEKKI phase 1 and on Zoom!

On that date, we are going to explain and take in first users of the new dropazz. This is not just a change, but complete REVOLUTION. 

The BIC CHALLENGE FINALE BOOTCAMP is of course the day every one that participated in the ongoing challenge are going to come together as we discuss results, and experiences on the Challenge. 

For those reading this to this stage….

Be that last person to enjoy dropazz without paying $600 (N250,000) like others will do from 30th October. Pay Just N150,500 which will still get you full two brand stores, one for international Dropshipping, and one for LOCAL dropshipping. 

And you are going to have access to every zoom training I have ever had with the challenge participants, and as well participate in the physical event and given 6 months of the new dropazz, plus a lot more value. 

CLICK HERE TO HAVE ACCESS TO FULL TWO BRAND STORES, ZOOM/PHYSICAL CHALLENGE FINALE ACCESS, 1 YEAR OF DROPAZZ AND MANY MORE!

If you ever want to meet DeGenius to ask any question of your choice and want to learn how he conquers dropshipping for the past 6 years, this is your ONE true chance!

IF you want to be part of 5% of entrepreneurs servicing the remaining 95% of the population, you must not miss this event. 

It is physical and live on zoom too. No excuse! 

SEND ME ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE IF YOU WILL LIKE TO ASK QUESTIONS: 09038828712 Entry Ends 25th! 

HURRY

CLICK HERE TO HAVE ACCESS TO FULL OPTION PLUS 2 BRAND STORES, ZOOM/PHYSICAL CHALLENGE FINALE ACCESS, 1 YEAR OF DROPAZZ AND MANY MORE!

Dropazz,

DeGenius,

Bringing Out The Genius In You. 

PS: https://dropazz.com Will not be available for public by 23rd of October, if you miss this chance, forget Dropshipping… WE WANT TO TAKE JUST FEW AND TURN THEM TO MULTI MILLIONAIRES IN FEW MONTHS!

https://paystack.com/pay/e9595azira

We want real Entrepreneurs ready to grow themselves for a long time in business with minimum of N2million per month income. Yes, such entrepreneurs must be ready to all in with the business.

Why Save money to own a street shop, that will cost you more than N2million to equip to standard?
When you could have internet business that will make you N2M MONTHLY while you spend less Than Shop Rent Fee...

ENTRY ENDS 25TH OF OCTOBER

This offer expires in:

The choise is yours, own your brand at our watch, and be sure of N2million monthly With the new dropazz CEO creator platform