Have you ever wondered the kind of results you would get or sales you would make when you project your dropshipping business in a media channel with over 1 billion active users? Indirectly, what we are saying is that if you are not using Facebook messenger for your dropshipping business, then you’re missing out, and such miss out is quite huge!
Well, in this resource, Dropazz would be telling you the reason you should make use of Facebook Messenger for your dropshipping store, and how you can set up Facebook messenger for a better customer support in your dropshipping business.
Quickly, lets get down to the business of the day…
4 Benefits/Reasons You Should Make Use Of Facebook Messenger For Your Dropshipping Business
- Quite easy to begin:
Once you’ve got a Facebook page for your business, you’re already on Facebook Messenger. Just a few page settings will enable you to get started on Facebook Messenger in less than 10 minutes.
- Builds engagement and quality experiences for your customers:
Facebook Messenger is very optimized for brands and houses a large suite of tools that would enable you to create engaging and quality experiences for your clients. Even more, you can choose to personalize the user experience with the help of Messenger.
Luckily, Facebook Messenger 2.0 features various highlight tools like Smart replies for FAQs, Discover tab, Chat Extensions, multi parametric codes and M suggestions to help boost your business.
- Get to prospective customers with Facebook Messenger ads:
Also, you can run your advert campaigns for Messenger. Facebook Messenger Advertisements are strategically placed in the Messenger app to reach a global audience for your brand, and in return, generate more sales-converting traffic to your dropshipping store.
- Cost effective solution for your business:
You would agree that it could require bigger investment to develop your private chat platform. Messenger is an existing cost-effective solution that you can use to interact with existing Messenger users and get more clients for your brand.
Having stated the importance of using Facebook Messenger for your Dropshipping business, how then can you get started? How do you set up Facebook Messenger for such purpose? Keep reading.
How To Get Started With Facebook Messenger For Your Dropshipping Store
- Choose a username:
First of all, you must think of a relevant + unique word or phrase (username) that explains your brand and online dropshipping store. Your username should start with @ symbol (@yourusername) and appear in the left column right under your page name.
Ensure that your username is as close to your brand name as possible. It can include alphanumeric characters or/and periods.
So, how can you achieve this?
- Click Create Page @username under the left column on your Facebook page
- Input your desired username
- Click Create Username.
- Turn on messaging option for your facebook page:
- Go to your Facebook Page, select and click on Settings
- From left column, select General
- Scroll to find Messages and then click on Edit
- Check the box where it says Enable people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button
- Afterwards, Click on “Save Changes”
Once done, people can now connect with you on Facebook and you can also use the Facebook Messenger app to boost your sales and resolve customer queries in a swift manner.
- Instant replies on facebook messenger:
Customers love brands that are quite very swift in their replies. Since you might not be able to reply your customers every time, Facebook Messenger rolled out the instant replies feature to help direct your customers to a useful FAQs link or to a website page where they can find the appropriate solution.
Now, to activate instant replies on Facebook Messenger for your dropshipping brand, just adhere to the following steps:
- Select Settings from your Facebook Page
- Click Messaging
- Below Response Assistant, you would see “Send Instant Replies to anyone who messages your Page”. Just Toggle the bar to yes here
- Then select Change and enter a custom message you wish to send
- Afterwards, click Save.
- Send greeting text on your facebook messenger:
Greeting text is sent once a user or customer starts a conversation with you. You can simply customize a complimentary message for your page and impress your potential customer easily.
Now, to enable it on your Facebook page, quickly;
- Select Settings
- Click Messaging from the left column
- Under Response Assistant, toggle the bar to yes for Show a Messenger Greeting
- Click Change
- Then, edit the default greeting to match the vibe of your dropshipping business
- Afterwards, click on Save